Friday, December 3, 2010

Why I am keeping it real and why you should accept it.

There are many occasions when I don't believe what is going on right in front of my face. My thoughts run wild.  I muse on the cause of someone behaving a certain way and the awareness of their own behavior. Very often , I come to the conclusion that the person does not  know what he/she is doing. In a perfect world, I can tap the person on the shoulder brief him/her on his/her behavior. In the world we currently live in there is a possibility that an act of violence will be carried out towards me. 
I always think of things that can be changed in order to make the world a better place. If people were to be more aware of their actions, the world would be a better place. That is why I am here. I want to make people more aware of the obvious, so that they will become more vigilant of their actions. Not just any actions. I am talking about negative actions. 
I am not here to judge anyone, I simply want to help direct people towards the positive way of living though my Erratic Harangues.  :o) Happy Reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment