Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Pickle Juice Man.

I watched Nicki Minaj's My Time Now the other night on MTV. I am convinced that the girl is schizophrenic because of her mannerisms. I also think she is a staggering individual because of how far she has gone in  a short amount of time. Minaj has that boss mentality of making things happen with no excuses, she does not accept "pickle juice". 


"The Pickle Juice Man" terminology stems from the above clip taken from My Time Now. This part of the documentary left a stimulating impression on me.  How many of us have accepted "the pickle juice"? I know I have at one time or another and it was not the best thing for me at that time. Had I not accepted "the pickle juice" I would be in life than what I am now. Everything is a learning lesson though,  therefore I am not mad at all. 

I made the decision of applying the same concept to my love life. I want the best for me, and if I keep on allowing low quality men in my life, the result will be low quality relationships. Ladies, stay away from "The Pickle Juice Man". The man with no ambition to have a high quality life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment